Precision Joint Solution Plus contains two powerful ingredients that together, are not found in any other equine product on the market today. PJSI’s exclusive patent-pending formula contains Bio-available collagen and elastin proteins along with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and Hyaluronic acid, all providing powerful building blocks for heathy joints and tissue. In addition, PJS+ contains our proteolytic enzyme that helps with its ability to increase overall comfort, along with supporting the body’s natural immune function.
These materials form the foundation of PJSI’s unique approach to help sustain healthy tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bone, hooves and joint integrity.
The all natural ingredients in Precision Joint Solution Plus (PJS Plus) are FEI safe. PJS Plus does not contain any naturally occurring prohibited substances and is extensively tested for any NOPS, which means maximum leg support 100% of the time even while competing.
- Collagen—fibrous protein critical to cartilage strength and elasticity
- Elastin—a protein critical to skin, cardiovascular, cartilage, and spinal column health; Elastin gives tissue the elastic tension and ability to resume its shape after stretching
- Desmosine and Isodesmosine—two little known amino acids responsible for elastin’s elastic or “rubbery” properties
- Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) including: Glucosamine and Chondroitin—vital polysaccharides which serve as structural components of connective tissue, interstitial fluids, and skeletal structures.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues
Minerals: Magnesium Chelate, Calcium Chelate, Vitamin C, Manganese Chelate.
All of the ingredients are of the highest quality and bio-available, therefore working at a cellular level and getting to work fast.
Here’s an interesting read from a user of PJS+
“McCoy’s MRI showed multiple tears up and down his left front leg. He had a tear in his left suspensory ligament. A tear in his left sesamoid ligament. Both navicular bones had floating bone chips and both deep digital flexor tendons were flaring. His left coffin joint had damage to the joint and the cartilage. Left Cannon bone showed hairline fracture. The owner after hearing some of the success stories started him on Precision Joint Solution in late October as soon as she received the MRI results.
The vet recommended stem cell therapy and six months of stall rest. MaCoy had his first round of Stem Cell Therapy on December 4th, 2015. When he went in for his second round in the beginning of January, the vet thought he looked worse and he now recommended eight months off. On February third, MaCoy had his third round. When he went for his four week checkup at the end of February, the vet ultrasounded his tears to look for any changes. He was speechless when finding the tear in the suspensory ligament was 95% healed.
Along the sesamoidal ligament, all the other tears were completely healed! What was to take 8 months of healing occurred in 3 months” 5 yr old futurity barrel racing stallion,
Real McCoy – Trinity Richardson